Dr. Sushila Saini
(Consultant Gynecologist & Obstetrician)
Gynae Laparoscopic Surgeon MS (Obs & Gynae) MAMC Dehli,
DGES (Keil University Germany) FMAS (USA) FICMCH
Ex.Assit. Prof. Zanana Hospital, Ajmer
President, Association of Gynae Endoscopic Surgeons of Rajasthan
- Dr. Sushila Saini currently working as consultant (Obs & Gynae) & Gynae Laparoscopic Surgeon at Jaipur Doorbeen Hospital.
- She has completed her medical degree from SMS Medical College in 2006 with one year internship program,
- M.S. [master of surgery] from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi from 2006-2009.
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery (FMAS) from World Laparoscopy Hospital, Gurgaon affiliated from USA in 2009.
- Diploma in Gynae-Endoscopy Surgery (DGES) from Kiel University of Germany in 2010..
- After Post graduation & diploma in Gynae-endoscopy, she is only focused in Gynae-Laparoscopy Surgical work and till now has completed grater then 2000 laparoscopic surgeries.
- She has appointed training faculty in 2011 in Johnson&Johnson for training to other Gynecologist & surgeon in Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy (TLH), till now she has trained more than 40 Doctor's in TLH & other Gynae surgeries.
Dr. Sushila Saini - OPD Schedule
|Timing's||Morning = 10:00 am to 2:00 pm||All seven days|
|Timing's||Evening = 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm||Sunday off|
Surgeries Performed by her:-(Gynae Laparoscopy Sergery)
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy:- for removal of uterus.
- Myomectomy:- Removal of fibroid from uterus.
- Ovarian Cystectomy:- Ovarian cyst removal.
- Uterine Sacropexy:- Fixation of uterine prolapse .
- Vault Suspension:- Fixation of prolapsed vaginal wall after uterus removal.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy:- Inspection of abdominal cavity by Doorbeen (Laparoscopy).
- Diagnostic Hysterectomy:- Inpection of uterine cavity (uterus) by hysteroscope.
- Fertility Enhancing surgery:- For Intertile patient.
- Laparoscopic Renalisation:- Tubal re-anastamosis after “ nasbandi operation”.
- Vaginoplasty:- Plastic surgery of vagina for vaginal tightness for better sexual life.
- 24 Hrs. NICU care for new born.
- Antenatal Clinic.
- Painless Delivery.
- Cesarean Delivery.
- Postnatal clinic.
- Postpartum weight management.
Whenever any women is suffering with heavy menses, pain lower abdomen, Excessive white discharge, Low Back Ache. Fibroid Uterus from long time & not benefited by medicines, she generally advised to remove her uterus commonly known as hysterectomy operation. Hysterectomy operation is a major operation which can be reformed in three ways:
- Total Abdominal Hysterectomy (TAH).
- Vaginal Hysterectomy (VH).
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy (TLH)
Total Abdominal Hysterectomy (TAH)
TAH is most commonly performing operation for uterus removal. It is 100 year back technique in which a large incision given on abdomen and surgery performed by gloved hand, cotton, bandage, thread & scissor leading to so much infection, tissue damage and a large scare mark on abdomen & huge post-operative pain resulting in need of high dose of pain killer injection and antibiotics for prevention of infection. Now you can get independence from this all old fashioned methods.
TLH is latest technology for uterus removal.
TLH needs only small 1 cm hole near umbilicus and 5mm hole in sides through which endoscope (Doorbeen) and other long and thin instrument passed in abdomen and whole uterus separated from its attachment with special instrument enseal ( J & J) which seal & cut the blood vessels supplying the uterus delivered out vaginally in-Toto & send for biopsy. In this operation only one stitch applied below umbilicus, patient can move around after 2 to 3 hour of surgery and can be go home after 12-24 hours of surgery. There is no incisor on abdomen resulting in minimum post-operative pain & infection leading to minimum dose of pain killer and antibiotics. As patient, allowed taking orally after 6 to 12 hour decreases needs of intra-venous fluid (Drip). Patient can resume house hold activities in 2-3 days and she can take regular bath after this surgery as small hole are covered with waterproof dressing. Patient can resume full normal work within a week time. As blood loss is minimum (100 ml) in this surgery no post-operative weakness left. This is a mind blowing technique of uterus removal leading to improved and better sexual health as women free from all kind of pain, menses and tension of getting pregnant.